Pure Wow has released a sleep-inducing infographic that highlights 27 things that can be done to help you fall asleep. Wan’t our advice? Today, we’re covering 10 quick things to try when you can’t fall asleep.
Try these tricks before bedtime and hopefully they will help you snooze smoother:
- Make a cup of calming chamomile tea
- Be kind to yourself and give yourself the gift of sleep
- Use essential oils such as lavender
- Try wearing socks to bed
- Get your pets out your bedroom
- Write a list of all your worries
- Download a mindfulness meditation app such as Calm
- Get away from bright lights an hour before bedtime
- Try some bedtime yoga routines
- Take a warm bath
We would love to hear about your bedroom routine and what is your family’s sleep secret? If you have a tried and tested sleep remedy that gets your whole family to bed please, then please share it below.